A Poem of Heart.

Black is the day and black is the night;
Everything seems to be black and bold.
Beast, is inside and beast, is outside
The whole world seems to be beastly brutal.
Banish that beast from heart and soul;
Banish, and kill, and bury.
Broader the branch of your tree of knowledge,
Its birches will give you; the sprouts of courage.
Believe in your fate and trust thyself
do not, but only live the hope.
Bird sings, and bird dies;
But the song never ends, and it never flies.
Dream to fly, but do not ask for waxen wings;
Let the bird grow its own wings.
Bash the fear and smash it hard,
Do not believe it until you guard it at heart.
By heart I mean the soul of my thought;
And by soul I mean, the persona I carry within myself.
Ayesha Aamir.
All copyrights are reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stream of consciousness In The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid.

A FEMINIST ANALYSIS OF KHALED HOSSEINI'S A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS.