A Crystal in Fog.

No branch can hold the weight;
Of sorrow and gloom.
My heart, is the strongest thing I have ever seen,
It bears, wavers, comes back and fluctuates.
It is the deepest well of dark light:
It hides many treasures and lots of bright.
The whims of storm, and vampy looks of people
Have , made us both.
Someone is looking at me with a catish smile;
Something really bad, yet piercing my knowledge,
To get deep,  and deep and wise.
Be patient, it is not the end of your pain.
Be ready for the one , yet to come:
May be your heart will drain,
But the pain that comes and goes is so beautiful.
It makes my heart grow as firm rock.
I have gain much from this pain;
So, I'm ready come forth with your next level game.
You won't see me hiding,
You won't see me sliding:
I will face the reality, and win the race;
With the power of my fantasy.

Ayesha Aamir.
All copyrights are reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stream of consciousness In The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner.

The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid.

A FEMINIST ANALYSIS OF KHALED HOSSEINI'S A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS.